For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- Tissue specificityRestricted to the hair cuticle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
- HA2 antibody
- Hair keratin antibody
- Hair keratin, type I Ha2 antibody
Anti-KRTHA2 antibody images
References for Anti-KRTHA2 antibody (ab76819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"