For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab65330? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65330 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Girardot T et al. Intra-cellular lactate concentration in T lymphocytes from septic shock patients - a pilot study. Intensive Care Med Exp 6:5 (2018).
- Lima L et al. Reference Genes for Addressing Gene Expression of Bladder Cancer Cell Models under Hypoxia: A Step Towards Transcriptomic Studies. PLoS One 11:e0166120 (2016).
- Howe S et al. Lactate as a novel quantitative measure of viability in Schistosoma mansoni drug sensitivity assays. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:1193-9 (2015).
- Matos P et al. A role for the mitochondrial-associated protein p32 in regulation of trophoblast proliferation. Mol Hum Reprod 20:745-55 (2014).
- Tarczyluk MA et al. Functional astrocyte-neuron lactate shuttle in a human stem cell-derived neuronal network. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab N/A:N/A (2013).
- Lai D et al. Localization of HPV-18 E2 at Mitochondrial Membranes Induces ROS Release and Modulates Host Cell Metabolism. PLoS One 8:e75625 (2013).
- Agathocleous M et al. Metabolic differentiation in the embryonic retina. Nat Cell Biol 14:859-64 (2012).
- Suzuki A et al. Astrocyte-neuron lactate transport is required for long-term memory formation. Cell 144:810-23 (2011).
- Huber HJ et al. Glucose metabolism determines resistance of cancer cells to bioenergetic crisis after cytochrome-c release. Mol Syst Biol 7:470 (2011).
- Massie CE et al. The androgen receptor fuels prostate cancer by regulating central metabolism and biosynthesis. EMBO J 30:2719-33 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"