For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1567Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/2000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionPossible role in sperm motility.
- PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 32 antibody
- CT32 antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase C antibody [EP1567Y] images
References for Anti-Lactate Dehydrogenase C antibody [EP1567Y] (ab75999)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"