For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionPutative transcription activator that may function in lymphoid development and oncogenesis. Binds, in vitro, to double-stranded DNA.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in lymphoid tissues, highest levels being found in the thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AF4 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AF4/FMR2 family member 3 antibody
- AFF3 antibody
- AFF3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LAF4 antibody images
Western blot - LAF4 antibody (ab106231)
All lanes : Anti-LAF4 antibody (ab106231) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : BJAB cell lysate
Predicted band size : 133 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LAF4 antibody (ab106231)
ab106231 at 1/100 dilution staining LAF4 in Human fetal lymphoid by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-LAF4 antibody (ab106231)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"