For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13910? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13910 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ivanov A et al. Lysosome-mediated processing of chromatin in senescence. J Cell Biol 202:129-43 (2013).
- Morales AA et al. Reactive oxygen species are not required for an arsenic trioxide-induced antioxidant response or apoptosis. J Biol Chem 284:12886-95 (2009).
- Nakamura M et al. Phosphoproteomic profiling of human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells during response to 6-hydroxydopamine-induced oxidative stress. Biochim Biophys Acta 1763:977-89 (2006).
- Lei JX et al. S/MAR-binding properties of Sox2 and its involvement in apoptosis of human NT2 neural precursors. Cell Death Differ 12:1368-77 (2005).
- Siripurapu V et al. DBC2 significantly influences cell-cycle, apoptosis, cytoskeleton and membrane-trafficking pathways. J Mol Biol 346:83-9 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"