For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108922? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108922 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kapil S et al. The cell polarity protein Scrib functions as a tumor suppressor in liver cancer. Oncotarget 8:26515-26531 (2017).
- Grossman H et al. Regulation of GVBD in mouse oocytes by miR-125a-3p and Fyn kinase through modulation of actin filaments. Sci Rep 7:2238 (2017).
- Sharma BK et al. Inhibitor of differentiation 1 transcription factor promotes metabolic reprogramming in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. FASEB J 30:262-75 (2016).
- Yao Q et al. C-terminal Src kinase (Csk)-mediated phosphorylation of eukaryotic elongation factor 2 (eEF2) promotes proteolytic cleavage and nuclear translocation of eEF2. J Biol Chem 289:12666-78 (2014).
- Jung HJ et al. Regulation of prelamin A but not lamin C by miR-9, a brain-specific microRNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E423-31 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"