For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab30687? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab30687 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li C et al. Spermine synthase deficiency causes lysosomal dysfunction and oxidative stress in models of Snyder-Robinson syndrome. Nat Commun 8:1257 (2017).
- Gao H et al. Drosophila VAMP7 regulates Wingless intracellular trafficking. PLoS One 12:e0186938 (2017).
- Lo Piccolo L et al. FUS toxicity is rescued by the modulation of lncRNA hsr? expression in Drosophila melanogaster. Sci Rep 7:15660 (2017).
- Bastos RG et al. Host and Bacterial Factors Control Susceptibility of Drosophila melanogaster to Coxiella burnetii Infection. Infect Immun 85:N/A (2017).
- Liu M et al. The exon junction complex regulates the splicing of cell polarity gene dlg1 to control Wingless signaling in development. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Ramaker JM et al. Amyloid Precursor Proteins Are Dynamically Trafficked and Processed during Neuronal Development. Front Mol Neurosci 9:130 (2016).
- Hicks L et al. Depletion or over-expression of Sh3px1 results in dramatic changes in cell morphology. Biol Open 4:1448-61 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"