For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS; stabilizing agent
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberH4A3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab91357-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Anti-LAMP1 antibody [H4A3] (Phycoerythrin) images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-LAMP1 antibody [H4A3] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25367)
Flow cytometry analysis staining LAMP1 in Jurkat cells using ab25367 at a dilution of 10 uL/106 cells. Mouse anti-human CD107a-PE was used as an isotype control.
References for Anti-LAMP1 antibody [H4A3] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25367)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"