For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in EPS8 signaling. Binds glutathion.
- Tissue specificityDetected in erythrocytes, brain, kidney, testis, ovary, heart, lung, placenta and spleen (at protein level). Ubiquitous. Strongly expressed in brain, spinal cord, pituitary gland, kidney, heart, skeletal muscle, pancreas, ovary and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LanC-like protein family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Nucleus. Detected at the surface of Maurer's clefts in malaria-infected erythrocytes at late stages of parasite development.
Information by UniProt
- 40 kDa erythrocyte membrane protein antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor 69A antibody
- GPR69A antibody
Anti-LANCL1 antibody images
Western blot - LANCL1 antibody (ab56624)
Anti-LANCL1 antibody (ab56624) at 5 µg/ml + 0.2 µg/lane of partial recombinant LANCL1 protein with a tag
Goat anti mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LANCL1 antibody (ab56624)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"