For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84731 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInhibits activity of protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A). Does not inhibit protein phosphatase 1. May play a role in cerebellar development and synaptogenesis process by modulating PP2A activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, colon, small intestine, prostate, thymus, spleen, skeletal muscle, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ANP32 family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. The phosphorylation is nuclear localization signal (NLS)-dependent.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Acidic (leucine rich) nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member E antibody
- Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member E antibody
- AN32E_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LANPL antibody images
Western blot - LANPL antibody (ab84731)
Anti-LANPL antibody (ab84731) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LANPL antibody (ab84731)
ab84731 staining LANPL in human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Epithelial cells of renal tubules marked with black arrows.
References for Anti-LANPL antibody (ab84731)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"