For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesStable for one year.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Acidic (leucine rich) nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member E
- Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member E
- FunctionInhibits activity of protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A). Does not inhibit protein phosphatase 1. May play a role in cerebellar development and synaptogenesis process by modulating PP2A activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, colon, small intestine, prostate, thymus, spleen, skeletal muscle, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ANP32 family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. The phosphorylation is nuclear localization signal (NLS)-dependent.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for LANPL peptide (ab6242)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"