For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5162? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5162 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gesson K et al. A-type lamins bind both hetero- and euchromatin, the latter being regulated by lamina-associated polypeptide 2 alpha. Genome Res 26:462-73 (2016).
- Fahrenkrog B et al. Expression of Leukemia-Associated Nup98 Fusion Proteins Generates an Aberrant Nuclear Envelope Phenotype. PLoS One 11:e0152321 (2016).
- Dreesen O et al. Lamin B1 fluctuations have differential effects on cellular proliferation and senescence. J Cell Biol 200:605-17 (2013).
- Araki K et al. Cytoplasmic translocation of the retinoblastoma protein disrupts sarcomeric organization. Elife 2:e01228 (2013).
- Ibrahim N et al. Molecular characterization of the host defense activity of the barrier to autointegration factor against vaccinia virus. J Virol 85:11588-600 (2011).
- Shun MC et al. Wild-type levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infectivity in the absence of cellular emerin protein. J Virol 81:166-72 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"