For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116335 is purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- FunctionMay function in the transport of nucleosides and/or nucleoside derivatives between the cytosol and the lumen of an intracellular membrane-bound compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAPTM4/LAPTM5 transporter family.
- DomainThe C-terminal domain is necessary for retention within intracelllular membranes.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. May reside in an intracellular membrane-bound compartment.
Information by UniProt
- Golgi 4 transmembrane spanning transporter MTP antibody
- Golgi 4-transmembrane-spanning transporter MTP antibody
- HUMORF13 antibody
Anti-LAPTM4A antibody images
References for Anti-LAPTM4A antibody (ab116335)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"