For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LASS6 antibody
See all LASS6 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to LASS6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment: PCAIALNIQA NGPQIAPPNA ILEKVFTAIT KHPDEKRLEG LSKQLDWDVR SIQRWFRQRR NQEKPSTLTR, corresponding to amino acids 62-131 of human LASS6 (NP_982288) with a 26 kDa tag.
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate; recombinant tagged fragment of human LASS6 (the immunogen).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection limit for recombinant tagged LASS6 is approximately 0.1 ng/ml if used as a capture antibody.
- FunctionMay be involved in sphingolipid synthesis or its regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 TLC (TRAM/LAG1/CLN8) domain.
modificationsGlycosylation on Asn-18 is not necessary for function.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ceramide synthase 6 antibody
- CerS 6 antibody
- CERS5 antibody
Anti-LASS6 antibody images
References for Anti-LASS6 antibody (ab77603)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"