For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LASS6 antibody
See all LASS6 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LASS6
- SpecificityPredicted not to cross-react with LASS5.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
13 amino acid synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of the human LASS6
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay be involved in sphingolipid synthesis or its regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 TLC (TRAM/LAG1/CLN8) domain.
modificationsGlycosylation on Asn-18 is not necessary for function.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ceramide synthase 6 antibody
- CerS 6 antibody
- CERS5 antibody
Anti-LASS6 antibody images
Western blot - LASS6 antibody (ab79509)
Lane 1 : Anti-LASS6 antibody (ab79509) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-LASS6 antibody (ab79509) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-LASS6 antibody(ab79509)
Immunofluorescence of LASS6 in Mouse Brain cells using ab79509 at 5 ug/ml.
References for Anti-LASS6 antibody (ab79509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"