For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LAX1 antibody
See all LAX1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to LAX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
LAX1 (NP_060243.2, 1 a.a. ~ 398 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- RelevanceLAX1 negatively regulates TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in T-cells and BCR (B-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in B-cells.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Single-pass type III membrane protein.
- FLJ20340 antibody
- LAT like membrane associated protein antibody
- LAX antibody
Anti-LAX1 antibody images
Western blot - LAX1 antibody (ab69327)
All lanes : Anti-LAX1 antibody (ab69327) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LAX1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LAX1 antibody (ab69327)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"