For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LAYN antibody
See all LAYN primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to LAYN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human LAYN protein (AAH25407.1, 1 a.a. - 374 a.a)
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate. LAYN transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for hyaluronate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- DomainThe C-terminal domain interacts with the N-terminal domain of RDX.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Colocalizes with TLN1 at the membrane ruffles.
Information by UniProt
- Layilin antibody
- LAYN antibody
- LAYN_HUMAN antibody
- UNQ208/PRO234 antibody
Anti-LAYN antibody images
References for Anti-LAYN antibody (ab88766)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"