Anti-LC3B antibody (ab51520)
- Product nameAnti-LC3B antibodySee all LC3B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to LC3B
- Specificityab51520 is specific for the B isoform of LC3.
- Tested applicationsIHC - Wholemount, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide made to the N terminal region of human LC3, isoform B protein.
- Positive control
- WB: Treated U87-MG lysates. ICC/IF: Treated U87-MG cells. human malignant brain tumors, breast cancer, leukemia samples and murine cells
- General notes
ab51520 has been shown to work on human malignant brain tumors, breast cancer, leukemia samples, and murine cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris glycine, 0.675% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notes ab51520 has been shown to work on human malignant brain tumors, breast cancer, leukemia samples, and murine cells.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51520 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC - Wholemount||IHC - Wmt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa. Detects bands of ~16 kDa (LC3-II) and ~18 kDa (LC3-I).|
- FunctionProbably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in heart, brain, skeletal muscle and testis. Little expression observed in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAP1 LC3 family.
modificationsThe precursor molecule is cleaved by APG4B/ATG4B to form LC3-I. This is activated by APG7L/ATG7, transferred to ATG3 and conjugated to phospholipid to form LC3-II.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endomembrane system. Cytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. LC3-II binds to the autophagic membranes.
- ATG8F antibody
- Autophagy related protein LC3 B antibody
- Autophagy related ubiquitin like modifier LC3 B antibody
- Autophagy-related protein LC3 B antibody
- Autophagy-related ubiquitin-like modifier LC3 B antibody
- LC3B antibody
- MAP1 light chain 3 like protein 2 antibody
- MAP1 light chain 3-like protein 2 antibody
- MAP1A/1B light chain 3 B antibody
- MAP1A/1BLC3 antibody
- MAP1A/MAP1B LC3 B antibody
- MAP1A/MAP1B light chain 3 B antibody
- MAP1ALC3 antibody
- MAP1LC3B a antibody
- MAP1LC3B antibody
- Microtubule associated protein 1 light chain 3 beta antibody
- Microtubule associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3B antibody
- Microtubule-associated protein 1 light chain 3 beta antibody
- Microtubule-associated proteins 1A/1B light chain 3B antibody
- MLP3B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LC3B antibody images
All lanes : Anti-LC3B antibody (ab51520) at 1/3000 dilution
Lane 1 : treated U87-MG (human glioblastoma astrocytoma) lysates with Arsenic Trioxide at 0 µM
Lane 2 : treated U87-MG (human glioblastoma astrocytoma) lysates with Arsenic Trioxide at 2 µM
Lane 3 : treated U87-MG (human glioblastoma astrocytoma) lysates with Arsenic Trioxide at 4 µM
Lane 4 : treated U87-MG (human glioblastoma astrocytoma) lysates with Arsenic Trioxide at 8 µM
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Ab51520 at 1/2000 dilution staining treated U373-MG cells;
The nuclei were stained with DAPI.
Ab51520 at 1/2000 dilution staining treated U373-MG (human glioblastoma) cells
Ab51520 at 1/2000 dilution staining treated U87-MG cultured and subcutaneous tumors
Ab51520 at 1/2000 dilution staining gliobastoma multiform tissue
1) normal brain
2) gliobastoma multiform tissue
References for Anti-LC3B antibody (ab51520)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ulukaya E et al. Differential cytotoxic activity of a novel palladium-based compound on prostate cell lines, primary prostate epithelial cells and prostate stem cells. PLoS One 8:e64278 (2013). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23675532) »
- Bastola P et al. Folliculin contributes to VHL tumor suppressing activity in renal cancer through regulation of autophagy. PLoS One 8:e70030 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23922894) »