For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay was 1:1262500.
- FunctionMay act as transcription activator that binds DNA elements with the sequence 5'-CCCTATCGATCGATCTCTACCT-3'. May play a role in spermatogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HTH psq-type DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- LCoR-like protein antibody
- LCORL antibody
- LCORL_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LCORL antibody images
Western blot - A830039H10Rik antibody (ab49420)
References for Anti-LCORL antibody (ab49420)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"