For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to the LIM domain of a wide variety of LIM domain-containing transcription factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDB family.
modificationsUbiquitinated by RLIM/RNF12, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain binding protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl-terminal LIM domain-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-LDB2 antibody images
References for Anti-LDB2 antibody (ab49255)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"