For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionDisplays an lactate dehydrogenase activity. Significantly increases the transcriptional activity of JUN, when overexpressed.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific.
- PathwayFermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase A like 6A antibody
- L-lactate dehydrogenase A-like 6A antibody
Anti-LDHAL6A antibody images
References for Anti-LDHAL6A antibody (ab88605)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"