For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab14519? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab14519 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li R et al. Role of liver sinusoidal endothelial cells and stabilins in elimination of oxidized low-density lipoproteins. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 300:G71-81 (2011).
- Dong Y et al. Activation of AMP-activated protein kinase inhibits oxidized LDL-triggered endoplasmic reticulum stress in vivo. Diabetes 59:1386-96 (2010).
- Wu M et al. Intraretinal leakage and oxidation of LDL in diabetic retinopathy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:2679-85 (2008).
- Mehrabi MR et al. The isoprostane, 8-epi-PGF2 alpha, is accumulated in coronary arteries isolated from patients with coronary heart disease. Cardiovasc Res 43:492-9 (1999).
- Winyard PG et al. Presence of foam cells containing oxidised low density lipoprotein in the synovial membrane from patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 52:677-80 (1993).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"