For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and sterile filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0449-4B24
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionHas a neutrophil chemotactic activity. Also a positive regulator of chondrocyte proliferation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adult and fetal liver and weakly in testis. Not expressed in bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LECT2/MIM-1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
- chm II antibody
- chm2 antibody
- Chondromodulin II antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"