Anti-Leptin antibody (ab9826)
- Product nameAnti-Leptin antibodySee all Leptin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Leptin
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human Leptin
- Positive control
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9826 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for ELISA with Mouse monoclonal to Leptin (ab9828). Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human Leptin (using 100µl/well antibody solution).|
- FunctionMay function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the leptin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- FLJ94114 antibody
- LEP antibody
- LEP_HUMAN antibody
- LEPD antibody
- Leptin (murine obesity homolog) antibody
- Leptin (obesity homolog, mouse) antibody
- Leptin antibody
- Leptin Murine Obesity Homolog antibody
- Leptin Precursor Obesity Factor antibody
- OB antibody
- Obese Protein antibody
- Obese, mouse, homolog of antibody
- Obesity antibody
- Obesity factor antibody
- Obesity factor antibody
- Obesity homolog mouse antibody
- Obesity Murine Homolog Leptin antibody
- OBS antibody
- OTTHUMP00000212285 antibody
References for Anti-Leptin antibody (ab9826)
ab9826 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.