For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LETM1 domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- LETM1 and EF hand domain containing protein 2 antibody
- LETM1 and EF-hand domain-containing protein 2 antibody
- LETM1 domain containing protein LETM2 mitochondrial antibody
Anti-LETM2 antibody images
Western blot - LETM2 antibody (ab84626)
Anti-LETM2 antibody (ab84626) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa (possible isoform),>90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"