For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHydrolyzes an epoxide moiety of leukotriene A4 (LTA-4) to form leukotriene B4 (LTB-4). The enzyme also has some peptidase activity.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; leukotriene B4 biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ17564 antibody
- Leukotriene A(4) hydrolase antibody
- Leukotriene A-4 hydrolase antibody
Anti-Leukotriene A4 hydrolase antibody images
Western blot - Leukotriene A4 hydrolase antibody (ab86760)
Anti-Leukotriene A4 hydrolase antibody (ab86760) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk/ PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg with gel concentration: 12%
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Leukotriene A4 hydrolase antibody (ab86760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"