For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LGI2 antibody
See all LGI2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LGI2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
an 11 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human LGI2.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- Tissue specificityBrain, heart and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 EAR repeats.
Contains 3 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1916 antibody
- Leucine rich glioma inactivated protein 2 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 2 antibody
Anti-LGI2 antibody images
References for Anti-LGI2 antibody (ab67320)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"