For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay participate in the regulation of neuronal exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in brain and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 EAR repeats.
Contains 3 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Found in the synaptosomal membrane fraction.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 3 antibody
- Leucine-rich glioma inactivated protein 3 antibody
- Leucine-rich glioma-inactivated protein 3 antibody
Anti-Lgi3 antibody images
Western blot - Lgi3 antibody (ab113950)
Anti-Lgi3 antibody (ab113950) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Lgi3 antibody (ab113950)
ab113950, at 5µg/ml dilution, staining Lgi3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Lgi3 antibody (ab113950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"