For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Lgi3 antibody
See all Lgi3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Lgi3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
a 12 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the center of human LGI3.
- Positive control
- human brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).
- FunctionMay participate in the regulation of neuronal exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in brain and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 EAR repeats.
Contains 3 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Found in the synaptosomal membrane fraction.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 3 antibody
- Leucine-rich glioma inactivated protein 3 antibody
- Leucine-rich glioma-inactivated protein 3 antibody
Anti-Lgi3 antibody images
References for Anti-Lgi3 antibody (ab67321)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"