For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Lgi4 antibody
See all Lgi4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Lgi4
- Specificityab69081 recognises only the larger of the two isoforms and is predicted to be specific to Lgi4 and not recognize other Lgi proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human Lgi4
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EAR repeats.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine rich glioma inactivated gene 4 antibody
- Leucine rich glioma inactivated protein 4 antibody
- Leucine rich repeat LGI family member 4 antibody
Anti-Lgi4 antibody images
References for Anti-Lgi4 antibody (ab69081)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"