For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab14555? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab14555 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yan Y et al. Prdx4 is a compartment-specific H2O2 sensor that regulates neurogenesis by controlling surface expression of GDE2. Nat Commun 6:7006 (2015).
- Adams KL et al. Foxp1-mediated programming of limb-innervating motor neurons from mouse and human embryonic stem cells. Nat Commun 6:6778 (2015).
- Soundararajan P et al. Guidance of postural motoneurons requires MAPK/ERK signaling downstream of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1. J Neurosci 30:6595-606 (2010).
- Ji SJ et al. Nolz1 is induced by retinoid signals and controls motoneuron subtype identity through distinct repressor activities. Development 136:231-40 (2009).
- Kobeissy FH et al. Novel differential neuroproteomics analysis of traumatic brain injury in rats. Mol Cell Proteomics 5:1887-98 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"