For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Lhx8 antibody
See all Lhx8 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Lhx8
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 350 to the C-terminus of Mouse Lhx8.
(Peptide available as ab45117.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab45117).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in differentiation of certain neurons and mesenchymal cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Lhx7 antibody
- Lhx8 antibody
- LHX8_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Lhx8 antibody images
This Fast-Track antibody is not yet fully characterised. These images represent
inconclusive preliminary data.
Western blot - Anti-Lhx8 antibody (ab45118)
All lanes : Anti-Lhx8 antibody (ab45118) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Liver (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"