For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LIAS antibody
See all LIAS primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to LIAS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: ISKTSIMLGL GENDEQVYAT MKALREADVD CLTLGQYMQP TRRHLKVEEY ITPEKFKYWE KVGNELGFHY TASGPLVRSS YKAGEFFLKN LVAKRKTKDL , corresponding to amino acids 273-373 of Human LIAS
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceLIAS (Lipoic acid synthetase) is involved in the synthesis of alpha-(+)-lipoic acid. It may have a role in the sulfur insertion chemistry in lipoate biosynthesis.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- HUSSY 01 antibody
- LAS antibody
- LIP 1 antibody
Anti-LIAS antibody images
References for Anti-LIAS antibody (ab56819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"