For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notes This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionDoes not bind class I MHC antigens.
- Tissue specificityExpression levels are very low or not detectable on monocytes, T-cells, B-cells, dendritic cells and natural killer (NK) cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD85 antigen-like family member H antibody
- CD85h antibody
- ILT-1 antibody
Anti-LILRA2 antibody images
References for Anti-LILRA2 antibody (ab107193)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"