For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as soluble receptor for class I MHC antigens.
- Tissue specificityDetected in B-cells, and at lower levels in natural killer (NK) cells. Detected in peripheral blood monocytes and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CD 85E antibody
- CD85 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD85e antibody
Anti-LILRA3 antibody images
References for Anti-LILRA3 antibody (ab111562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"