For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab53581 was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- Clone number17G10.2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 0.5µg for 106 cells in 100µl volume or 100µl whole blood.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as receptor for class I MHC antigens. Ligand binding leads to the activation of eosinophils and to the release of RNASE2, IL4 and leukotriene C4.
- Tissue specificityDetected in eosinophils, neutrophils and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD85 antigen-like family member G antibody
- CD85g antibody
- ILT-7 antibody
References for Anti-LILRA4 antibody [17G10.2] (Biotin) (ab53581)
This product has been referenced in:
- Cao W et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-specific receptor ILT7-Fc epsilonRI gamma inhibits Toll-like receptor-induced interferon production. J Exp Med 203:1399-405 (2006).
Read more (PubMed: 16735691) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"