For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol, 0.75% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay act as receptor for class I MHC antigens. Ligand binding leads to the activation of eosinophils and to the release of RNASE2, IL4 and leukotriene C4.
- Tissue specificityDetected in eosinophils, neutrophils and monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD85 antigen-like family member G antibody
- CD85g antibody
- ILT-7 antibody
Anti-LILRA4 antibody images
Western blot - LILRA4 antibody (ab111703)
Anti-LILRA4 antibody (ab111703) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LILRA4 antibody (ab111703)
ab111703 at 1/500 dilution staining LILRA4 in Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Breast carcinoma tissue.
References for Anti-LILRA4 antibody (ab111703)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"