For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab45165? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45165 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hyun HW et al. Mitochondrial Translocation of High Mobility Group Box 1 Facilitates LIM Kinase 2-Mediated Programmed Necrotic Neuronal Death. Front Cell Neurosci 10:99 (2016).
- Ko AR et al. Endothelin-1 induces LIMK2-mediated programmed necrotic neuronal death independent of NOS activity. Mol Brain 8:58 (2015).
- Ray S et al. LIM kinase regulation of cytoskeletal dynamics is required for salivary gland branching morphogenesis. Mol Biol Cell 25:2393-407 (2014).
- Gamell C et al. LIMK2 mediates resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs in neuroblastoma cells through regulation of drug-induced cell cycle arrest. PLoS One 8:e72850 (2013).
- Rice DS et al. Keratinocyte migration in the developing eyelid requires LIMK2. PLoS One 7:e47168 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"