For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab38499? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38499 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gardinier J et al. P2Y2 receptors regulate osteoblast mechanosensitivity during fluid flow. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 306:C1058-67 (2014).
- Ray S et al. LIM kinase regulation of cytoskeletal dynamics is required for salivary gland branching morphogenesis. Mol Biol Cell 25:2393-407 (2014).
- Byrne FL et al. RNAi-mediated stathmin suppression reduces lung metastasis in an orthotopic neuroblastoma mouse model. Oncogene 33:882-90 (2014).
- Loubet D et al. Neuritogenesis: the prion protein controls ß1 integrin signaling activity. FASEB J 26:678-90 (2012).
- Tondeleir D et al. Cells lacking ß-actin are genetically reprogrammed and maintain conditional migratory capacity. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:255-71 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"