For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
Information by UniProt
- LIM domain containing 2 antibody
- LIM domain-containing protein 2 antibody
- Limd2 antibody
Anti-LIMD2 antibody images
Western blot - LIMD2 antibody (ab103378)
Anti-LIMD2 antibody (ab103378) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LIMD2 antibody (ab103378)
ab103378, at 1/50 dilution, staining LIMD2 in Human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-LIMD2 antibody (ab103378)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"