For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActs as a lysosomal receptor for glucosylceramidase (GBA) targeting.
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for enterovirus 71.
- Involvement in diseaseEpilepsy, progressive myoclonic 4, with or without renal failure
Genetic variants in SCARB2 can act as modifier of the phenotypic expression and severity of Gaucher disease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD36 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 85 kDa lysosomal membrane sialoglycoprotein antibody
- 85 kDa lysosomal sialoglycoprotein scavenger receptor class B member 2 antibody
- AMRF antibody
Anti-LIMPII antibody images
References for Anti-LIMPII antibody (ab118306)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"