For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LIMS2 antibody
See all LIMS2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to LIMS2
- Specificityab110849 is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_001129509.2) and isoformn 3 (NP_001154875.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
C-RWSNMSDALA , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 24-33 of Human LIMS2 (NP_001129509.2; NP_001154875.1.)
- Positive control
- Human Heart and Mouse Heart lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110849 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCompetes with LIMS1 for binding to ILK. Plays a role in modulating cell spreading and migration.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cell junction > focal adhesion. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10044 antibody
- ILK binding protein antibody
- LIM and senescent cell antigen like domains 2 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"