For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110585 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a highly specific role in the last step of keratinocyte differentiation. May have an essential function in lipid metabolism of the most differentiated epidermal layers.
- Tissue specificityExclusively expressed in the epidermis within the granular keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. Lipase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- bA186O14.2 antibody
- Lipase family member K antibody
- Lipase K antibody
Anti-LIPK antibody images
References for Anti-LIPK antibody (ab110585)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"