For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 71 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable role in the clearance of triglyceride-rich lipoprotein from blood. Binds chylomicrons, LDL and VLDL in presence of free fatty acids and allows their subsequent uptake in the cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. LISCH7 family.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ILDR3 antibody
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing receptor 3 antibody
- Lipolysis stimulated remnant antibody
Anti-Lipolysis Stimulated Lipoprotein Receptor antibody images
References for Anti-Lipolysis Stimulated Lipoprotein Receptor antibody (ab59646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"