For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesab122233 is mono-specific.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of the lipoyl group from lipoyl-AMP to the specific lysine residue of lipoyl domains of lipoate-dependent enzymes.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart, moderately in kidney and pancreas, and detected at lower levels in liver, brain, placenta and lung.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein lipoylation via exogenous pathway; protein N(6)-(lipoyl)lysine from lipoate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lplA family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Lipoate biosynthesis protein antibody
- Lipoate-protein ligase antibody
- Lipoyl ligase antibody
Anti-LIPT1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LIPT1 antibody (ab122233)
ab122233, at 1/50 dilution, staining LIPT1 in paraffin-embedded Human gall bladder tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-LIPT1 antibody (ab122233)
All lanes : Anti-LIPT1 antibody (ab122233) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
References for Anti-LIPT1 antibody (ab122233)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"