For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab35132? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab35132 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Hasebe R et al. Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b strains replicate in monocytes/macrophages more than the other serotypes. J Vet Med Sci 79:962-969 (2017).
- Ortega FE et al. Adhesion to the host cell surface is sufficient to mediateListeria monocytogenesentry into epithelial cells. Mol Biol Cell 28:2945-2957 (2017).
- Almeida MT et al. Src-dependent tyrosine phosphorylation of non-muscle myosin heavy chain-IIA restricts Listeria monocytogenes cellular infection. J Biol Chem 290:8383-95 (2015).
- Gupta M et al. IRF8 directs stress-induced autophagy in macrophages and promotes clearance of Listeria monocytogenes. Nat Commun 6:6379 (2015).
- Balaji K et al. The RAB5-GEF function of RIN1 regulates multiple steps during Listeria monocytogenes infection. Traffic 15:1206-18 (2014).
- Köprülü AD et al. The tyrosine kinase Btk regulates the macrophage response to Listeria monocytogenes infection. PLoS One 8:e60476 (2013).
- Kernbauer E et al. Route of Infection Determines the Impact of Type I Interferons on Innate Immunity to Listeria monocytogenes. PLoS One 8:e65007 (2013).
- Kastner R et al. LipA, a tyrosine and lipid phosphatase involved in the virulence of Listeria monocytogenes. Infect Immun : (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"