Anti-liver Arginase antibody (ab128548)
- Product nameAnti-liver Arginase antibodySee all Liver Arginase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to liver Arginase
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 2-189 of Human liver Arginase (BC020653).
- Positive controlHela and HUVEC cell lysates; Human fetal kidney tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128548 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
- PathwayNitrogen metabolism; urea cycle; L-ornithine and urea from L-arginine: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ARG1 are the cause of argininemia (ARGIN) [MIM:207800]; also known as hyperargininemia. Argininemia is a rare autosomal recessive disorder of the urea cycle. Arginine is elevated in the blood and cerebrospinal fluid, and periodic hyperammonemia occurs. Clinical manifestations include developmental delay, seizures, mental retardation, hypotonia, ataxia, progressive spastic quadriplegia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the arginase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- A I antibodyAl antibodyARG 1 antibody
- arg1 antibodyARGI1_HUMAN antibodyArginase 1 antibodyArginase liver antibodyArginase type I antibodyArginase-1 antibodyArginase1 antibodyLiver type arginase antibodyLiver-type arginase antibodyType I arginase antibody
Anti-liver Arginase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-liver Arginase antibody (ab128548) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell lysate
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
ab128548, at 1/100 dilution, staining liver Arginase in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human fetal kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-liver Arginase antibody (ab128548)
ab128548 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.