For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab45957? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45957 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Xu J et al. Global inactivation of carboxylesterase 1 (Ces1/Ces1g) protects against atherosclerosis in Ldlr-/-mice. Sci Rep 7:17845 (2017).
- Fu J et al. Biotransformation Capacity of Carboxylesterase in Skin and Keratinocytes for the Penta-Ethyl Ester Prodrug of DTPA. Drug Metab Dispos 44:1313-8 (2016).
- Xu J et al. Carboxylesterase 1 Is Regulated by Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 4a and Protects Against Alcohol- and MCD diet-induced Liver Injury. Sci Rep 6:24277 (2016).
- Miwa S et al. Carboxylesterase converts Amplex red to resorufin: Implications for mitochondrial H2O2 release assays. Free Radic Biol Med 90:173-83 (2016).
- Xu J et al. Hepatic carboxylesterase 1 is induced by glucose and regulates postprandial glucose levels. PLoS One 9:e109663 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"