For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number1A9-1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionActs with TAL1/SCL to regulate red blood cell development. Also acts with LDB1 to maintain erythroid precursors in an immature state.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving LMO2 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(11,14)(p13;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe second LIM zinc-binding domain interacts with KDM5A.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine rich protein TTG 2 antibody
- Cysteine rich protein TTG2 antibody
- Cysteine-rich protein TTG-2 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"