For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LMO2 antibody
See all LMO2 primary antibodies
Sheep polyclonal to LMO2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
This antibody is provided as a 0.2µm sterile filtered solution.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- FunctionActs with TAL1/SCL to regulate red blood cell development. Also acts with LDB1 to maintain erythroid precursors in an immature state.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving LMO2 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(11,14)(p13;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- DomainThe second LIM zinc-binding domain interacts with KDM5A.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine rich protein TTG 2 antibody
- Cysteine rich protein TTG2 antibody
- Cysteine-rich protein TTG-2 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"